What are flexible spending and health savings accounts?
Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA) are programs that allow you to set aside money (before taxes) for specific health care expenses. If you're unsure whether or not you have an FSA or HSA, please check with your employer or insurance company.
What can I purchase with my FSA or HSA?
Mooglasses accepts FSA and HSA dollars for all prescription eyewear purchases (including prescription sunglasses, progressives, and reading eyeglasses), as long as your FSA or HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card.
When dose it expire?
You Flex Spending Account expires at the end of the year, so make sure you use it before Dec.31!
How do I use my FSA/HSA ?
If you have an FSA/HSA debit card, just use it as checkout as your regular credit card. Without an FSA/HSA credit card you will need to purchase your prescription eyeglasses through checkout and receive reimbursement from your FSA/HSA provider with an receipt.
• Free upgrade standard to advanced
• All orders with standard shipping apply
• Orders paid over $135 will be upgraded to Express Shipping for free
• Automatic upgrade when shipped
• During Jan 17th ~ Jan 27th
Because the supplier is on vacation, we will upgrade the shipping method for free to ensure the speed of the order.
15% OFF Entire Order
1. Coupon code: MOO15
2. 15% off entire order (frames + lenses).
3. During checkout，Paste or type the code on "coupon" box and submit it.